Thanks for checking back with me this week. As you all know, last week I announced that I have now signed my first publishing contract with Limitless Publishing. These past few weeks have been a whirlwind & I have so much to share with you today!
So, Limitless doesn't play around! I'm so pleased with their process so far. Already, I have:
1. Been introduced to everyone I will be working with throughout the publishing process.
2. Worked on a cover art questionnaire
3. Written surprise bonus material (that only my newsletter subscribers will ever see!)
4. Been assigned an editor
5. Gone through the first round of pre-edits with the managing editor
6. Filled out all of my pay & tax information
7. Began building my author platform with Limitless' help.
I have also had the pleasure of meeting (cyber-meeting anyway) so many amazing authors that are also published through Limitless. It is wonderful to see how supportive they are of each other and to see them promote, pass around ideas, and genuinely care about each others lives and careers. I feel so blessed to have become a part of this author family and I can't wait to grow and learn from and with each of them.
Also, as I now wait for my next round of editing to come through, I have started working on my new novel! This'll be number 4! I'm literally staring at the notebook it'll be written in right now. I can't wait to share this, and all of my stories, with you!
I'll be back next week with more updates!
Kiersten Modglin is an award-winning author of psychological and domestic suspense novels. Her first novel was published in 2016. Mother, wife, and Netflix-addict, when she's not writing, Kiersten can be found with her family devouring binge-worthy books and TV.